Let's Connect

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Positively Miraculous

Today an absolutely miraculous event took place. It was all because of a multitude of desperate cries for help. All things seemed to align, after several months of basic agony and despair. All of the forces that surrounded the situation seemed to converge today... Team support, friends, family, a higher being, self-preservation, patience... Here's to new beginnings, there are still challenges ahead, but now we will be better able to deal with what becomes our way! Thanks to all who have given us encouragement and support. I was near breaking point and my cries were heard. I indeed "believe in angels", to quote ABBA's song again:

I have a dream, a song to sing,
Notice the angel in the middle of the photograph? 
Now do you believe in angels?
The photograph is "soul" property. 
If you are interested in using the photo, or purchasing it,
please contact dowling@shockware.com
To help me cope with anything.
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale.
You can take the future even if you fail.

I believe in angels,
Something good in everything I see.
I believe in angels,
When I know the time is right for me,
I'll cross the stream,
I have a dream.

I have a dream, a fantasy,
To help me through reality.
And my destination,
Makes it worth the while.
Pushing through the darkness,
Still another mile...



Comments

Popular Posts